As a part of the program the Charitable Foundation Ostrova publishes books and brochures, produces video films about CF. All the materials are distributed free of charge for doctors, CF patients and their relatives.
Publishing, translation and distribution of CF-related materials among CF-patients, doctors and parents' organizations.
The Foundation has published the following books:
- US Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and European Cystic Fibrosis Society consensus recommendations for the management of non-tuberculous mycobacteria in individuals with cystic fibrosis- Russian translation - 2017.
- Cystic fibrosis foundation. Day-to-Day. Exercise and Cystic Fibrosis. Russian translation – 2017
- European Cystic Fibrosis Society “Living longer with Cystic Fibrosis” - 2016.
- "Cystic fibrosis: illness, treatment, hope" – St Petersburg, 2016.
- Association Muco. Tout sur le créon Une brochure destinée aux enfants atteints de mucoviscidose – Russian translation - 2016.
- Association Muco. A table. Quelques conseils pour l’alimentation des enfants & des jeunes atteints de mucoviscidose. Russian translation - 2016.
- International Committee on Mental Health in Cystic Fibrosis: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and European Cystic Fibrosis. Society consensus statements for screening and treating depression and anxiety. Russian translation – 2016.
- Cystic fibrosis (clinical presentation, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, periodical medical examination) – St Petersburg, 2016.
- Booklet for parents “Suspected cystic fibrosis” – St Petersburg, 2016.
- Jacquelien Noordhoek “Life with Lucas. A child growing up with CF”. Russian translation. 2015.
- European Cystic Fibrosis Society. Healthcare issues and challenges in adolescents with cystic fibrosis. – Russian translation. 2014.
- Georgy Moskovtsev. "I breathe or Cystic fibrosis from within". SPb.: Piter, 2013. 384 pages: fig.
- European Cystic fibrosis Society. "Medical issues and problems of teenagers with cystic fibrosis". – SPb.: Charitable Foundation Ostrova, 2014. 160 pages: fig.
- Charitable Foundation Ostrova. "Cystic fibrosis: features for carrying out of medical-social examination and physical disability establishment". – SPb.: Digital printing studio Arbuz, 2014. 13 pages.
- European Cystic Fibrosis Society. Edited by Gembitskaya T.E., Orlov A.V. "Information for patients. Clinical tests for cystic fibrosis". – SPb.: Charitable Foundation Ostrova, 2014. 23 pages.
European Cystic Fibrosis Society: MEDICAL CARE STANDARDS – 2014. EUROCONSENSUSES (there are documents in English)
- Standards of care – cystic fibrosis
- Framework for the cystic fibrosis centre
- Best practice guidelines
- Quality management in cystic fibrosis
The Foundation has supported the production of following films:
1) "Nebulizer therapy in patients with cystic fibrosis" Professor, Doctor of medicine Olga Igorevna Simonova, head of allergology and pulmonology department of the Scientific Center of Children Health of the Russian Academy of Medical Science (Moscow) is answering questions of parents and patients.
2) "Nutrition support for cystic fibrosis patients" Narrators: E.A. Roslavtseva – Senior Scientific Researcher of the Scientific Center of Children Health of the Russian Academy of Medical Science (Moscow), Ph. D., the doctor-pediatrician of the highest category and N.A. Krylova – dietitian, employee of Cystic fibrosis laboratory of the Scientific research institute of Pulmonology (Moscow)
You may find additional literature in CF library section.