The mission of the Foundation «Ostrova» is to create conditions for increasing the life duration and improving the life quality of people with cystic fibrosis in the Russian Federation.
The Foundation has been working together with the Russian medical community and patient organizations since 2010 to ensure that every person with cystic fibrosis at their place of residence could receive a high-level care that corresponds to the international standards. r increasing the duration and improving the quality of life of people with cystic fibrosis in Ru
The Foundation programs are various and are designed to give a synergistic effect:
- Professional development for doctors: pulmonologists, microbiologists, pediatricians and other specialists.
- Assistance to patients and their families in protecting their rights throughout Russia.
- Translation and printing of international medical care standards, books and movies about cystic fibrosis.
- Helping with therapeutic specialized nutrition and accommodation rental expenses for the patients awaiting lung transplantation.
- Psychological support of families and adult patients.
- Support of scientific projects in the field of CF diagnostics and treatment as well as many others.
For more information please contact us:
International Relations Manager