The Initiative 2016 Commission of Experts met on 1 September to determine the winners of the competition. This year, the Foundation received applications from seven organizations, six of which went on to the second phase of the competition and were preapproved. The winners of Initiative 2016 were recognized for the following projects:
1. Tyumen: the Motion of Life Project (promotion of kinesitherapy in the region)
2. Samara: The Cystic Fibrosis: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Complications research and practical conference
3. Perm: two projects: Charity Concert and Psychological Care for Patients with CF.
Three projects have been approved and after further work may become part of the Initiative Programme.
1. Murmansk: the Cystic Fibrosis School project
2. Cheboksary: the Cystic Fibrosis School for Pediatricians and Internists with CF Patients project
3. Ryazan: The Aspects of Outpatient Care and In-Hospital Treatment of Patients with Cystic Fibrosis research and practice conference
We would like to thank all patients’ organizations and initiative groups that submitted their projects to the Initiative 2016 competition and extend our wishes for the success of all plans and ideas! Great victories begin with small steps!